AmigaActive (1124/2143)

From:Neil Bothwick
Date:14 May 2000 at 23:01:39
Subject:Re: WooooHoooo! But... ;)

Kevin Twyman said,

> Hello Neil,

>>> What would you say is /the/ CDFS for the Amiga at the moment, Neil?

>> I use CacheCDFS on all eight of my drives :)

> /Eight/ drives!?

siz of them are in one drive, a CD changer. But they are all mounted as
separate drives. The other two are CD-Rs, in different machines.

>> I've got AmiCDFS and AsimCDFS mountfiles but I can't remember when I
>> last used them.

> Looks like I need to try again, as AmiCDFS won't read video Cds.

AmiCDFS is pretty dated now:

52.0> version L:AmiCDFS full
AmiCDFS 2.40 (14/12/1997)
68060 version

Neil

Neil Bothwick - New Media Editor, Amiga Active Magazine
Connected via Wirenet - http://www.wire.net.uk
The UK's first Amiga-only internet access provider

Resistance is futile, Persistance is MSDOS

72% off on Name brand Watches!
Come and buy today and get free shipping!